Sunday 14 November 2010

Back to the begining. . . . . . .

Sunday morning, steaming coffee and just checking e.mails and
related stuff.

I have read though some of my older posts this morning - nice to
revisit them - remind me of the guitars I have listed already and
noticed a couple of spelling mistakes and "grama-tickle" errors!! :)

Hey, Ho that's how they are and that's how they will stay!

It's great to see new visitor's and how they found me, so to all you
new visitors out there, Hi - Welcome. :)

You are probably here as fellow collecting/playing enthusiasts or
landed here on a search for something in particular.
If you are looking to acquire a bass or guitar, that is the same as I have,
I'm always happy to answer questions, honestly - not everything I have
is "Stunning" or "Out of this World".

You may be looking for an instrument you haven't seen here - I may have
one, just haven't listed it yet - there is still a long was to go and as I have
bought a couple more, over the last few months, may be never ending!! :)
Drop me a line and I will try and accelerate it to the top of the list.
I could pretty much evaluate and describe an instrument, within a day or
two - dig it out and have a go but the thing that holds me back is the task
of taking good/reasonable images. Must try harder!! :)

Would be great to here from you - perhaps you have something that you
have seen on my list, I would be interested in your opinion and could
probably use your comments as reference.
contactflateric@gmail.com

So, as I have been looking back, perhaps you would like to.
If you want to read this from the start and read towards today, shouldn't take
too long, as some of the earlier posts were a bit thin on the ground.
Click on the link and it will take you back to day one.

http://flatericbassandguitar.blogspot.com/2009/10/seems-like-good-place-to-start.html

Right, off to get another coffee, see you all next week.

Cheers. :)

No comments: