Wednesday 15 June 2011

Sore hand and some Fender Pictures. . . . .

For those of you who read my ramblings, a few posts back I mentioned
an issue with my left hand.
Operation now done and I am left with a sore hand! Ouch!
Not played anything for a week, so looking forward to a speedy recovery.

Typing is a bit slower than normal, so I won't write much today.

Found some more older images, so thought I would stick these up.

None of these are as red as they look - Fiesta Red is a little more pink.
This is the unholy trinity, as someone was called them.
All Fender Japan, all nice basses.




The one on the left is no longer with me but the other two are still going
strong and get exposed to some noodling every now and again.

I'll leave it there and give my hand a rest.

Cheers. :)

No comments: