Friday 29 July 2011

One Hundred Posts!! Another Milestone. . . .

One Hundred Posts!

Number of visitors as of 12.45pm GMT
21,262.

Wow!

I have had so much fun doing this and there is a lot more to come.

Still at number one, The Peter Cook Feature - loads of hits today.

You would never guess the second most popular. . . . . . . . .
Fender Urge 1 Stu Hamm Mexico!
Not sure why but almost every day, this one takes a hit.

As I think I mentioned on the 20,000 visitor post, I can usually
tell what has come up on sale, due to the number of page visits
to the one I have of the same model.


Over the last year, I have started to narrow down what I play
on a fairly regular basis and the others get pulled out for a trip
to rehearsal, every now and again.
It still feels like playing with a new toy, on most occasions, so
there is no excuse to get bored.

I have been playing a lot of T-40's recently and with some
fiddling, have found a few more enjoyable sounds.
Gig next week - wooden stage, time to try out my new sound
isolator and see what difference it makes.

I still struggle with the photography bit - always a challenge to
get consistent shots - I thought I would share a few random ones
to mark "Post 100".





















One of my best shots, I think.
This took me ages to set up and light.
May not be perfect in many respects, to a real photographer
but hey. . . . how could you not just love this??



Here's to the next 100 posts.

See you soon

Cheers. :)




No comments: