Thursday 3 November 2011

30,000 visits to my Bass and Guitar Blog!!. .

Just 17 weeks since I had hit the 20,000 hits landmark, another
10,000 visitors have dropped in.
10,000! That's 588 visitors a week!

To all of you who have dropped in, Hi. :)

To celebrate the occasion, I thought I would do a few more "Guess
what it is", as that created a bit of fun a couple of posts ago.

I you want to have a go, I'll be putting the answers up as soon as
someone gets all of them correctly, or after four weeks if no one
gets them all.
Answers to:
contactflateric@gmail.com


Here's one to get you going. This one is to be listed as "Easy"
The rest of them are a little harder but they have all been featured
in the blog, so you may have to do a bit of research! :)
























Look forward to reading your answers.

Cheers. :)

No comments: