Friday 6 January 2012

Slade - Great songs - Powerful delivery. . . .

Happy New Year to you all. :)

This year, I'm going to do something a bit different.

There is still a long way to go in the collection but this is
something that I get asked and I, in turn, ask other people.
What are your musical influences, early favourite bands,
later favourite bands and what numbers do you gig?
Fair enough, sounds like a good idea.

Musical influences would need some long thought, before
I put finger to keyboard but early favourites would have to
include Slade.
Nothing more to say, I grew up on this sort of stuff and I
still love to listen to it now.

















On another note, Peter Frampton has been reunited with his
Les Paul.
I bet he is so excited!!



Must dash - More stuff next week.

Cheers. :)


No comments: