Tuesday 16 October 2012

Peavey T-40 and T-60, The Story. . . . . .

I have been asked, many times, about the "T Series" Peavey
Basses and Guitars and have said that at some point, I would
collate all the information I have and do a feature.
So, the next few posts will be about the T-40 and T60.

 

Way back in April, 2010 - in the early days of my blog, this was the
first picture I posted of the collection - The Three Forty's!

The earliest one I have goes almost back to the beginning and I have
had all the years after that. 
























So, sit back, relax and I shall begin the story of the Forty's and
Sixty's, as I know it, next time.

Cheers. :)




























 

2 comments:

Knobless said...

Any idea where a guy can get a hold of those knobs? I was gifted a 1981 T-40 Sunburst with a maple neck, but the knobs are gone.

Flat Eric said...

Hi. : ) Not sure where in the world you are but ebay would be a good starting point. Hope this helps - sorry about the lateness of the reply. Cheers. : )