Friday 3 May 2013

Eric, What Happened To April??

Hi to all my regular readers - including a good friend with a very nice
Jazz Bass and a liking for proper beer - you know who you are!!! LOL!

So, for those of you who have found a lack of content and been in touch
over the last 4 or five weeks - all I have to show you is this!! :)


Yes, I know - hardly bass or guitar related but I have been so busy, over the
last few weeks, the time has flown by and this is by way of letting you know
that there is plenty more to come and I am still very much here!
A friend brought this back from the USA, during a recent trip - Thanks James!

Must try harder. . . . . I will be back, with lots more interesting stuff, as soon
as I can - hopefully my rare ish, Headless Yamaha Bass.

So, I'll be back to you. . . . . .  as soon as I can.

Cheers. :)
 

No comments: